We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/2 small mango, pitted, peeled, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup 100% blue agave silver tequila
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Simple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Cointreau or other orange liqueur
- 2 cups ice cubes, divided
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (for garnish)
Combine mango and cilantro leaves in medium bowl. Press firmly on solids with muddler or back of wooden spoon until mashed. Mix in tequila, lime juice, Simple Syrup , and Cointreau, then 1 cup ice. Stir to blend well. Strain into large glass measuring cup. Divide remaining ice between 2 tall glasses. Pour Margarita mixture over. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.