We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/2 head of a 1-pound cauliflower, cored, cut into florets
- 1/2 head of a 6-ounce radicchio, cored, quartered lengthwise
- 6 inner celery stalks with leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced chives
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted if desired
Push cauliflower florets, then radicchio, through the feed tube of a food processor fitted with a slicing disk, or thinly slice cauliflower on a mandoline and radicchio with a knife. Mix in a large bowl.
Peel rounded side of celery with a peeler to remove strings. Remove leaves; add to bowl. Thinly slice stalks with a knife; place in bowl and add chives and parsley. Finely grate zest from whole lemon directly over the bowl to catch any citrus oil. Toss to mix well. Squeeze juice from lemon for dressing.
Place 1 Tbsp. juice in a small bowl. Whisk in Dijon mustard. Gradually whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Up to 1 hour before serving, add dressing to salad; toss to coat. Season salad with salt, pepper, and more lemon juice, if desired.
Cut pear into matchstick-size pieces. Add pear and walnuts to salad; toss to combine.