We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 23 1/2-ounce container refrigerated marinara sauce (about 2 cups)
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes with roasted garlic in juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 whole roasted lemon-pepper chicken or whole roasted chicken, skinned, meat shredded into bite-size strips
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring frequently. Drain. Return to pot.
Meanwhile, heat marinara sauce, tomatoes with juices, basil, vodka and crushed red pepper in heavy large saucepan over medium heat until hot, about 5 minutes. Add shredded chicken and stir until heated through.
Add sauce to pasta and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.