We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2t teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 5 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 large plum tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 5-ounce package mixed baby greens
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
Blend first 3 ingredients in small bowl. Season mayonnaise with salt and pepper.
Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Add tomatoes and cumin. Increase heat; cook 2 minutes. Add greens; toss until barely wilted, about 1 minute. Sprinkle vinegar over and toss to blend; season with salt and pepper. Divide among 4 plates.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place panko in shallow bowl; press chicken into panko to coat on both sides. Heat oil in another large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sauté until cooked through and golden, about 4 minutes per side. Place chicken atop greens and serve with mayonnaise.