We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 3 pounds well-trimmed boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1- to 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 6 tablespoons (or more) extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 5- to 6-ounce container baby arugula
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray (optional)
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
Place lamb in 15x10x2-inch glass dish. Drizzle with wine and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Press garlic into small bowl. Mix in 4 tablespoons oil, all herbs, and anchovies. Stir mixture into lamb. Cover; chill at least 2 hours and up to 1 day.
Toss arugula and 2 tablespoons oil in large bowl. Arrange on large platter as bed for lamb; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
If grilling lamb, spray grill rack with nonstick spray and prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Thread lamb onto metal skewers; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill to desired doneness, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes for medium-rare. Slide lamb onto arugula; serve with lemon.
If sautéing lamb, preheat oven to 300°F. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in heavy large skillet over high heat. Add 1/3 of lamb. Sauté until brown and medium-rare, 5 to 6 minutes. Spoon onto baking sheet; keep warm in oven. Repeat 2 more times with remaining lamb. Arrange lamb atop arugula; serve with lemon.