We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and sauté 10 minutes. Mix in rice, then broth, raisins, lemon juice, and allspice. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until rice is tender and broth is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Mix in pine nuts, mint, and dill. Season with salt and pepper.