We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We clean the onion, wash it and chop it finely.
We clean the carrot and put it on the grater with small meshes.
Put the oil, onion, carrot, 2-3 tablespoons of water in a ceramic pan and simmer them a little.
Add minced turkey meat, donut paste, oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
Let all this mixture drop well so that there is no juice at all.
When it is ready, remove from the heat and let it cool for 5 minutes.
Add finely chopped green parsley, egg and crushed garlic.
Mix the ingredients well, and fill the tubes with cannelloni with a teaspoon.
We place them in a yena or ceramic bowl greased with butter.
In a frying pan, heat the oil and the whole but clean garlic clove.
Heat it on low heat for 1-2 minutes, just enough to catch the oil, then take it out and throw it away.
Put the box of diced tomatoes, homemade tomato paste and vegetable soup in the oil.
Let it boil for 3-4 minutes and taste with salt, pepper and basil.
Leave it on the fire for another minute and then pour it into the bowl over the cannelloni.
Cover the dish with its lid and put it in the oven.
We turn on the oven and set a temperature of 170-180 degrees.
Leave it there until the cannelloni are well done and do not stay strong.
The sauce should not drop at all because the cannelloni will dry out (it is good not to use a bowl that is too wide but a smaller and taller one to contain the sauce very well in the tubes).
When they are ready, take them out of the oven to cool a little, then serve.
You can put some Parmesan or cheese at the end and au gratin for 5 minutes, but that depends on everyone's taste.
Baked turkey with coriander and green pepper
This cute turkey made New Year's Eve 2012 with us and I said to tan it a bit to be photogenic, so it stayed in the oven for a while to reach this performance of looking so appetizing :)
Do you want to receive the best recipes by e-mail?Fluffy Cheesecacke jelly Raspberry cake stew
terina mar jelly Plums Pecan
Caramel Bread Strawberry shortcake Rudy
chicken rolled pork tripe soup ciulama
figs catch cold cake mini cakes
CANNELLONI WITH BEEF AND TOMATO SAUCE
17 cannelonni tubes of durum wheat
1/2 kg of minced beef
1/2 red bell pepper
3 green onions (1 whole + 2 only the white part)
1 bottle of homemade tomato juice (500 ml)
1 jar of tomatoes in broth + juice, also homemade (400 g)
homemade / parmesan / cheese / mozzarella (I used sweet country cheese)
1 clove of garlic
oregano, thyme, pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
I boiled the minced beef in its own juice in a wok dish over low heat. When it suffocated well, I added the onion and the finely chopped mushrooms, the carrot put on the small grater and I added half a glass of water and I let it cook slowly for 20 minutes.
I added the finely chopped pepper and tomatoes, the tomato juice, the garlic and the spices and I left it for another 10 minutes.
I let it cool a bit and greased a yena dish with butter.
Then I started the most meticulous job, which is filling the tubes.
The filling went into 17 tubes that I placed in the bowl, I poured a whole bottle of homemade tomato juice and on top I sprinkled fresh cow's cheese, which can be successfully replaced with parmesan, cheese or even mozzarella pieces.
I covered it with baking paper and put it in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
The result is perfect for those who love pasta with red sauce!
Everything was enjoyed by the whole family.
Cannelloni with turkey and mushrooms in white sauce
Cannelloni with turkey and mushrooms in white sauce to change the food a little more. This version with turkey and mushrooms is as good as the one with pork and chicken in tomato sauce. I invite you to dinner!
8 pcs. cannelloni
300 g minced turkey meat
150 g chopped mushrooms from the jar
1 slice of older white bread
1 small chopped onion
100 ml milk (for soaking bread)
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
For the béchamel sauce:
40-50 g of butter
500 ml of milk
2 tablespoons flour
1 nutmeg knife tip
We need 10 tubes of cannelloni, but the quantity can vary depending on the size of the oven tray and the amount of
the filling we have.
We prepare the filling:
The minced meat is divided into a little olive oil and water. Optionally you can add a small chopped onion, I did not use.
Add the drained and finely chopped mushrooms. Being already preserved, it does not leave water. Season to taste with salt and white pepper. A slice of white bread is soaked in milk, drained and crushed over the meat.
Siberian pilmeni - Russian ravioli
Siberian pilmeni recipe - Russian ravioli, prepared with beef and pork
Ravioli with mushrooms
Ravioli with mushrooms, tomato sauce and onion, egg dough and sprinkled with grated cheese
Ravioli with beef, tomato sauce, cheese and parsley.
Ravioli au gratin with chicken and spa.
Ravioli recipe with chicken, spinach and green parsley filling
Beef stew with cream sauce. Her taste cannot be described in words!
We want to offer you the recipe for beef stew with cream sauce. The meat comes out very tender, and the sauce - incredibly tasty. It is very easy to prepare: put all the ingredients in the pan and forget about them. It is very comfortable! We guarantee that the result will not disappoint you!
- ground black pepper - to taste.
-250 g of fermented cream
-a teaspoon of French mustard
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the beef into pieces like a goulash.
2.Cut the onions in half moons.
3. Grease a deep, heat-resistant bowl with oil (we used a 2.5-liter hyena glass bowl). Put the meat and onion in it. Add salt and ground black pepper.
4. Mix everything very well and press the obtained composition. Cover the pot with a lid and place it in the preheated oven at 180 ° C. Bake the stew for 2 hours.
5.Prepare the sauce: combine the cream with the mustard and the flour. Mix very well. If you want, you can replace the fermented cream with sweet cream (for cooking).
6. In 2 hours, remove the meat from the oven and pour the sauce over it. Mix very well.
7. Cover the bowl with the lid and place in the oven for another 30 minutes.
The fine stew is ready! Serve with any garnish. Today we served it with pasta. If you want to prepare it from pork, turkey or chicken, you need to reduce the cooking time: without sauce - 60 minutes and with sauce - 20 minutes.
1. Fry the turkey meat together with the finely chopped onion, garlic and ginger for about 8-9 minutes, stirring constantly. Season with salt. Add wine and set the composition on fire. It should catch fire quickly and the alcohol should evaporate and leave a light taste of good wine.
2. Mix the tomato sauce with the finely chopped basil.
3. Fill the tubes with the meat composition, then with sauce. Place cannelloni in a heat-resistant dish and put the rest of the remaining tomato sauce on top. Put in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius, over medium heat, for about 35-40 minutes. To make sure they are ready, at a check, the pasta must be soft if we try to cut them. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese on top. Good appetite!
Cannelloni with turkey in tomato sauce - Recipes
Preparation time: 50 min.
Ingredient: 1-2 tablespoons oil, 1 small onion finely chopped, 2 teaspoons pickled and finely chopped hot peppers, 3 small diced carrots, 1/2 cup chopped green parsley, about 800 g peeled tomatoes (canned) cut into pieces, 4 tablespoons wine white or concentrated poultry juice (Knorr + water), 1 beaten egg, 500 g minced chicken, 2 finely chopped green onions, 1/8 l unbeaten whipped cream, 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, 125 g cannelloni (rolls for filling), 250 ml sour cream or yogurt, 1 sour cucumber for garnish.
Home delivery! Great to buy the ingredients for this recipe!
Method of preparation: Preheat the oven to 180 ° C and grease a flatter, rectangular shape (35x20x6 cm) with oil or melted butter.
Heat the oil and cook for 3-4 minutes, until soft, dried onions, hot peppers and carrots. Add the tomatoes, parsley and wine or meat juice and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Lower the heat, cover the pan with a lid and let the sauce boil for about 10 minutes.
Mix well the egg, the chicken, the green onion, the unbeaten whipped cream and the Parmesan cheese, pour it into a cone with a wider mouth and fill the rolls (cannelloni) with them.
Pour half of the tomato sauce on the bottom of the greased form, place the filled rolls next to each other (in a single layer) and pour the remaining sauce over them. Put in the oven, let it cook for 30 minutes and serve hot, with a little sour cream and garnished with pickled cucumber.
|1. Hard-boiled eggs with Greek sauce (Appetizers> Egg appetizers) |
2. Horns stuffed with ham, parizer, salami (Appetizers> Meat appetizers)
3. Simple pairings (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
4. Telemea cheese dumplings (Appetizers> Cheese appetizers)
5. Endive salad with butter (Salads> Vegetable salads)
6. Hurry donuts (Appetizers> Cheese appetizers)
7. Baked pikeperch (Food> Fish and seafood dishes)
8. Raspberry and Lemon Ice Cream (Sweets> Ice Cream)
9. Mango Sauce (Sauces> Spicy Sauces)
10. Canapes with white mushroom sauce (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
11. Spreads with margarine and sardines (Appetizers> Sandwiches)
12. Chisinau-like poultry salad (Salads> Poultry salads)
13. Pumpkin Salad (I) (Salads> Vegetable Salads)
14. Schnitzel stuffed with pork or veal, chicken breast, turkey, domestic rabbit meat, lamb (meat) (Food> Steaks)
15. Tomato sauce (hot) (Sauces> Red sauces)
16. Cheese soup with bread and salami (Soups, broths, borscht> Meat soups)
17. Mushroom salad with vinegar (Salads> Vegetable salads)
18. Snail salad (Salads> Salads with crayfish, snails, seafood)
19. Green Mayonnaise Sauce (Sauces> Vegetable Sauces)
20. Smoked salad (Salads> Fish salads)
21. Simple Fruit Salad (Sweets> Fruit Salads)
22. Vegetables with cream and hard boiled eggs (Food> Vegetables)
23. Eggs with poultry liver (Appetizers> Appetizers with eggs)
24. Omelette with brain and onion (Appetizers> Appetizers with eggs)
25. Chicken rods with sesame (Food> Steaks)
26. Mushroom and onion omelet (Appetizers> Egg appetizers)
27. White Sauce (Bechamel) (Sauces> White Sauces)
28. Romanian sauce (Sauces> Vegetable sauces)
29. Mustard sauce (Sauces> Spicy sauces)
30. Brine fish wine sauce (Sauces> Sauces for fish dishes)
Cannelloni with meat
I'm in an Italian pass. And there are other recipes on the pipe, from that area). This time it's pasta. Wonderful, delicious, juicy and full of flavor pasta! A wonder. Not very hard to do, and the result is definitely worth it! I chose cannelloni, because it looks like lasagna, which I personally really like. They can be filled with something other than meat ... that's why I had a craving. They are cylindrical pasta (hence the name), which after being cooked looks great!
- cannelloni pasta, I got 15 pieces
- 500 g minced beef / pork mixture
- a large clove of garlic
- an onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, pepper, basil and dried oregano
- 250-300 ml tomato sauce
- a tablespoon of tomato broth
- 100-200 g grated Parmesan or other melting cheese
- bechamel sauce made from 600 ml milk, 50 g butter, 2 tablespoons flour, salt, pepper and grated nutmeg
Cannelloni must be said to be prepared in several ways. Read on the package how. I had some that did not require boiling, they were put directly in the oven. First make the meat sauce. Chop the onion and garlic, and fry in oil. First add the onion, and when it is almost ready, add the garlic and leave for another 1-2 minutes. Put the meat, and brown well, breaking the lumps that form. When it is browned, add the tomato sauce, broth and spices. Leave on low heat for 10-12 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to cool completely.
While the meat sauce cools, make the bechamel sauce. Melt the butter and brown the flour in it. It doesn't take much, because it doesn't have to turn yellow. Put warm milk over, a little at a time, stirring constantly so as not to form lumps. Season with salt, pepper and grated nutmeg, and keep on the heat until it boils and thickens.
Filling cannelloni with meat sauce (nene meticulous work) is important not to be too hot meat sauce, because until all the tubes are filled it risks cracking from the heat. Take a heat-resistant form, lightly grease with butter, put a little bechamel sauce on the bottom, and put cannelloni. Pour the rest of the bechamel sauce on top, add grated Parmesan cheese, or whatever cheeses you use and a few thin slices of fresh tomatoes. Cover the form with aluminum foil. Put in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius and keep for 40 minutes. After the first 25 minutes, remove the foil, to brown it nicely on top. I'm not sure, but I think the time in the oven also varies depending on the pasta. I put them uncooked that's why it lasted so long. I think that if they are cooked before, the time is reduced somewhere to 25-30 minutes, possibly without the aluminum foil. Good appetite!
You need a tablespoon of butter, a tablespoon of flour and 200 ml of turkey soup.
The preparation method is very simple, and the combination of sauces will surprise you in a pleasant way. Let's get started!
Put the oil in a pan and let it heat well. Season the turkey breast with salt and pepper, then brown it in the pan on both sides.
Add the wine and leave it on the fire until it starts to drop, then put half the amount of soup, the thyme sprigs and leave it on the fire for another 5 minutes.
Strain the juice from the pan and set it aside, you will use it in the sauce! Move the turkey breast to a tray. Add the rest of the soup and put it in the oven at 180 degrees for about an hour, covered with a lid or moistened baking paper. After 30 minutes, remove the paper and leave it in the oven for another 30 minutes, to brown it on top. For the pomegranate sauce, put the sugar in a saucepan and let it caramelize over low heat.
Add the vinegar and lemon juice, then the pomegranate juice and let it boil for 5 minutes.
For the white sauce, melt the butter in another saucepan, add the flour and then add the hot soup, little by little, stirring with a fork, so that no lumps form.
Then pour the strained sauce from the pan and the pomegranate sauce on top and boil everything for 10 minutes, over medium heat.
Remove the pan from the oven and slice the turkey breast, then move it back into the pan and pour the pomegranate sauce over it. Season with salt and pepper and put the tray back in the oven for 10-15 minutes, to mix the flavors well.
For a successful combination, next to the turkey steak with pomegranate sauce you can put a fragrant parsnip puree.