We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Let's cook in French, as Laura Calder teaches us! ;)
- 2 chicken legs
- 50 g butter
- 100 ml white wine
- 100 ml water
- thyme, green parsley
- salt, vegeta, pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 carrots
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken sauces with wine sauce:
The chicken legs are washed, wilted, salted and peppered.
Melt the butter in a pan, put the thighs and fry on both sides until it gets a golden crust. Take them out on a plate.
The butter in the pan is quenched with water. Then add: carrots cut into larger pieces, salt, vegeta, thyme, a few peppercorns, bay leaf, and cook for 5-6 minutes.
Pour the wine into the pan, remove the bay leaf and place again
Cover with a lid and cook until tender
the meat becomes tender and well done.
Chicken together with wine will form a thick sauce
and very tasty! Mmm! Delicious! ;)
At the end, add finely chopped green parsley.
Escalope with mushrooms and rice
Pork escalope with fresh mushrooms and rice, prepared with wine
Milanese pork escalopes
Milanese pork escalopes, prepared with breadcrumbs, cheese and fresh mushrooms
Sheep mushroom escalope
Sheep mushroom escalope, prepared with apples, brandy and white wine, flavored with nutmeg
Chicken breast spring packs
Spring packages are a delicious choice, whether you choose to prepare them with vegetables or meat. A dish borrowed from Asian cuisine, which has become very popular in our cuisine.
Today we offer you a recipe for spring packets with chicken breast and vegetables, delicious and quick, which you can prepare for a quick dinner.
- 500 minced chicken
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chinese spices
- 10 sheets of pie dough
- 80 g Chinese cabbage
- 1 carrot
- frying oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- sauce for serving
Finely chop the pepper, green onion, carrot, garlic and ginger. Put a drop of oil in a pan and fry the vegetables and meat. Season with salt, pepper and Chinese spices.
Leave on the fire until the meat and vegetables have hardened. Turn off the heat and add the finely chopped Chinese cabbage.
Put a tablespoon of this filling on each sheet of dough, which you have previously greased with water. Wrap the edges and roll the packages. Fry in hot oil. Serve with soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce or any sauce you like.
You have to see it too.
Chicken Saute With Chives Arpagic Sauce
1. Beat the chicken with a meat hammer until it is slightly flattened. Season both sides of the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Put 1/4 cup of flour in a bowl and pass the meat through it. It shakes off excess.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and fry until golden brown on each side. Transfer to a plate, cover and keep warm.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil left in the pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring constantly, until golden. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of flour and mix. Add the wine, chicken soup and remaining salt and boil, stirring often.
4. Put the chicken back in the pan, reduce the heat to low heat and cook for a few minutes. Add sour cream and mustard until smooth. Add the chopped chives and serve immediately.
You have to see it too.
Ingredients lamb broth in sous vide, with red wine sauce
- 3 pieces of lamb brisket 330-370 grams / piece & # 8211 count one / portion
- 250 ml. dry red wine & # 8211 a red wine good enough to come and serve it with the preparation, in the end, do not use a cheap poşircă
- 250 ml. you Malaga
- 8 & # 8211 10 cloves of garlic (or 4 & # 8211 5 of the very large ones)
- 2 rosemary twigs
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ teaspoon of coriander seeds
- 2 cloves
- salt and pepper
- optional, 1 teaspoon of honey
- 40 grams of cold butter with 82% fat
Preparation of lamb broth with sous vide, with red wine sauce
About what you need for a sous vide setup I spoke to you at length here. Obviously, the necessary ones will be a sous vide cooking appliance, whatever it is, with a tub or probe, a vacuum cleaner and sous vide cooking bags.
1. These are the pieces of lamb broth. The rasol is the anatomical part of the middle part of the animal's leg and is a piece with a lot of connective tissue, tendons, etc. Well, all this requires a long cooking at a low temperature. Treated in this way, these portions of hard tissue will actually melt, turning into silky and incredibly tender pieces. Before the actual cooking of the brine, it must be brought to room temperature. Therefore, it must be removed from the refrigerator at least 1 hour before starting the heat treatment of the meat.
2. The next step is to prepare the water bath in which we will cook the lamb broth in sous vide. If we have a vacuum cleaner with its own tub, we fill it with water. If we have one with a probe, as I have, we fill a pot deep enough with water so that the preparation is completely immersed in the liquid. Set the temperature to 74 ° C. As you can see in the picture below, I already have 69 ° C in the pot water.
3. As the temperature rises in the water bath, we take care of the aromatic liquid that will accompany the lamb brushing during cooking. In a pan, pour the two kinds of wine, ie 500 ml. of liquid. Boil them over high heat until the liquid is reduced to 100-150 ml, reaching a syrup-like consistency.
4. Meanwhile, grind the coriander and cloves, mix them with 1 teaspoon of salt and one teaspoon of pepper and season the pieces of lamb broth well. Of course, we can give up these spices and we can replace them with others. I added them in the idea that they are among the ones that go well with wine and if I like mulled wine, I will like them here as well. To my taste, I wasn't wrong.
Vacuuming the meat
Once we have the pieces of seasoned lamb broth and reduced wine, the next step will be to pack them in a vacuum bag suitable for cooking in sous-vide (or more bags, if you prepare a larger quantity). Bags suitable for this technique must be resistant to 80 ° C, without altering their structure or composition at all.
5. So, we put in the bag the pieces of lamb brisket, garlic cloves, rosemary and what other spices we use.
6. Place the bag in such a way that it does not tip over and pour all the reduced liquid obtained in point 3 over the meat.
7. Using a vacuum cleaner, which we set for wet vacuuming, so that it does not extract the wine sauce from the bag, we vacuum the bag well and seal it.
Cooking the rasol in sous vide
8. Once the target temperature has been reached in the water bath, add the bag with the emptied lamb broth. We make sure it is well covered and set the cooking time to 20 hours. The cooking time, as well as the temperature, in fact, can vary slightly up or down depending on how you want this lamb to come out in the end. For a lamb that falls off the bone, but still retains its posture, the recommended temperature and time are exactly what you need. You can find more in the table here.
9. We start and, because in such a long time the water can evaporate, we cover the vessel. Usually I wrap it in it, leaving space of about 1 cm around the sous vide probe. See you in 20 hours!
Completion of the preparation
10. At the end of the 20 hours, we turn off the device and take out of the water the bag containing the precious lamb broth in sous vide. We squeeze the bag well with a kitchen towel and we can see that what is inside has changed to some extent, in appearance.
11. Be careful not to waste the liquid inside, cut the bag and remove the pieces of brine, which we place on a plate and keep warm.
12. We strain the liquid inside through a sieve into a clean pan. We remove the fat from the surface of this aromatic liquid, collecting it with a spoon. We start the fire and boil the liquid over high heat, so that it reduces until there are about 100 & # 8211 120 ml left.
13. We taste the reduced sauce and, if we find it a bit harsh, we can tame it with a little honey (optional). Turn off the heat, season to taste with salt and pepper and add the cold butter in pieces. Mix lightly, by melting the butter will emulsify with the rich reduction in protein and the sauce will thicken.
14. If you dress the back of the spoon well, the sauce is thick enough, when it cools down a bit, it will be almost like melted chocolate, so stay away from the temptation to thicken it with starch or flour, no need.
Serve this lamb broth in hot sous vide, with a garnish that can nicely take the sauce, a puree or a risotto. I chose a mashed potato with butter, goes with one of parsnips or of sweet potatoes. Next to the brine, I put green beans sauteed which I told you no earlier than yesterday, which brought color and freshness to the plate and, of course, concentrated and creamy red wine sauce, enough to dress the meat well. Do you see how the meat comes off the bone, just with the fork? Well, that's a good steak-free steak, too. And incredibly tasty!
Chicken with lime and peanut sauce
I have never seen peanut butter used in any context other than desserts or eaten with a teaspoon straight from the jar. I saw the jar on the shelf and decided to do an experiment. Let's do it together, I promise you will be surprised by the interesting taste.
- 2-4 pieces of chicken breast
- 1 file
- colored hot peppers
- peanut butter
- cooking cream
- olive oil
I cut the chicken breast lightly with a knife, and then sprinkled plenty of salt and pepper. To make it look nice, put a little olive oil directly on the chicken and not in the pan:
I put the chicken breast in the pan, over which I scraped the lime peel:
I left the chicken for 4 minutes on one side, 4 minutes on the other, after which I took it out of the tray:
I chopped a hot pepper and a clove of garlic and put them in the pan where the chicken was made, over which I added a tablespoon of olive oil, and I hardened for two minutes on low heat. Then I added the chicken back, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and 200 ml of cooking cream and I took the pan and put it in the preheated oven over low heat for 25 minutes:
I kept checking to see what texture it had, and after 25 minutes it looked ideal. I placed the chicken on a plate and put the sauce on top, lime peel and hot pepper slices. I confess to you, it turned out so good that I didn't want to make it. But don't go after me, serve with saffron rice, sauteed vegetables or a fresh spring salad:
Sauteed chicken with wine sauce - Recipes
- For 2 servings
- 400 g chicken breast (chopped)
- 7 cabbage leaves (fresh)
- 2 carrots
- 2-3 pickles
- 30 g walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 250 ml white wine
- 100 ml chicken broth
- 1 egg white
- Bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ parsley connection
- salt and pepper
The first step in preparing chicken sarmales with wine sauce is to finely chop the carrot and pickles. You can use the shredder.
To obtain minced meat, you have to chop the meat with a mincer or ask for the meat to be minced in the store.
Mix the carrots and pickles with the minced meat, add the egg whites, walnuts, salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Mix well and leave in the fridge for an hour.
Boil 2 liters of water in a saucepan, add 2-3 tablespoons of sea salt and blanch the cabbage leaves for about a minute or until softened. Rinse with cold water and remove the thick parts with a knife.
Form sarmale by placing 40-50 g of the mixture on each leaf. Arrange them side by side in the pan, add the chicken stock and bay leaf, place a plate on top and cook over low heat for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
For the sauce: finely chop the onion and garlic, sauté until soft and add the white wine. When the wine is half absorbed, add a cup of the liquid in which the sarmales were boiled and let it absorb again until 100 ml remain. The absorption process is long, but we recommend that you do not thicken the sauce with flour.
Season with salt and pepper.
The recipe is suitable when you have chicken and vegetables of your choice in your personalized diet.
If your answer is yes, we are glad you found us! Our mission is to help you gain and maintain the perfect weight, feeding you in a healthy way. This is entirely possible with the help of a diet designed especially for you. We hope we find it useful.
Method of preparation
Chicken ciulama with mushrooms
Cut the breast into cubes, season and lightly fry until it changes color. Separated
Poultry liver stew
Washed liver, put it in the fridge, in a bowl with milk for 30 '. Chop the onion, garlic
Sauteed chicken with wine sauce - Recipes
An easy to prepare recipe with great taste.
- chicken breast - 200 g
- bacon strips - 40 g
- mushrooms - 100 g
- soy sauce - 10 ml
- thyme - a dust
- white pepper - a powder
- wine - 25 ml
- undiluted cooking cream - 100 ml
- olive oil - 30 ml
Heat the pan with oil, add the diced chicken breast (2 cm), the thin strip bacon (2x2 cm), the diced mushrooms (1 cm) and heat them until the chicken is done. Then add the soy sauce, mix for 1 minute, sprinkle with thyme and white pepper, then add the wine. Let it simmer for 1-2 minutes until there is very little wine left in the pan and add the sour cream, let it simmer for another 1-2 minutes.
Method of preparation chicken legs with soy sauce
We debone and cut the thighs into thin strips. I also remove the skin because we don't like it but you can keep it if it's to your liking. dark), oil, honey, lemon juice and garlic given by the press or fine grater.
Stir to distribute the spices evenly, cover the bowl and leave it to cool for at least 2 hours. I leave it in the fridge overnight, the meat is tender and has a great taste.
If you want, you can add a little fresh ginger or powder or various aromatic herbs.
Before frying the meat, remove it from the cold so that it reaches room temperature.
Heat a non-stick pan and fry the meat strips for 10-12 minutes on medium heat until cooked through.
Serve the meat with your favorite garnish. I assure you that it is absolutely delicious and worth a try. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".